- Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen - [Setup] - [Object Manager].
* Alternatively, search for “Object Manager" with a quick search
- From the list of custom objects, click “Multichannel Consent”
- In “Record Type”, click the “New” button
- Enter the following information on the “Enter the details” page, check the “Make available” box for the profile(*) you wish to use, and then click “Next”.
[Existing Record Type] – Optional
[Record Type label] – [LINE WORKS]
[Record TypeName] – [LINE_WORKS]
[Active] – True
- * Apply to the authorized user profile on the LINE WORKS Coordination Authorization screen.
- On the “Assign page layout” page, select “Apply one layout to all profiles” and select the page layout that references the record type created, and then click “Save” button.
Goal: Add user profile privileges for referencing and editing items
* Apply to the authorized user profile on the LINE WORKS Coordination Authorization screen.
* The following screenshot describes the procedure using the System Admin profile as an example.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen - [Setup] - [Administration] – [Users] – [Profiles].
* Alternatively, search for “Profiles" with a quick search
- On the LINE WORKS Integration Coordination screen, click the profile belonging to the authorized user.
- Click [Custom Objects Security Level] – [Object Level Security] - [Multichannel Consent] – [View]
- Click the “Edit” button, and then select the “Read Access” and “Edit Access” privileges for the “Consent Type” object